Training moves to Granville Swimming Centre on Tuesday, 3rd April.
About Granville Swimming Centre
- Heated 50m pool, with anti-wave lane ropes
- Modern facility, redeveloped in 2005
- 10 minute drive from Merrylands Swimming Centre - directions
- Free parking in Enid Avenue and behind the pool in Diamond Avenue
- Located right beside Granville Railway Station and Bus Interchange
- Indoor cafe
- Covered spectator seating
- Covered areas for stretching and warm-ups
- Operated by Cumberland Council - same pool entry fees as Merrylands
Granville Swimming Centre is located next to the Granville Railway Station and Bus Interchange. If you are travelling by car, consider car-pooling with other swimmers in your training group as an option for travel, for pick up and/or drop off, but remember, children under the age of 10 require a parent or guardian at the pool at all times.
The Training Schedule is now available. At this stage there are no changes planned to the current schedule.
Due to limited lane space, there will be no training sessions on Saturday mornings at this stage.
All swimmers who intend on continuing to train in April must complete the Training Enrolment Form by Friday, 30th March so that we can determine at what time sessions will be held.
Swimmers who do not complete this form will not be permitted to commence training without contacting the club's coach, Peter Johnston first.
Session times may change based on the number of enrolments received. Sessions will require a minimum of 4 enrolments to go ahead. The final training times for each group will be published on the Training Schedule page on Monday, 2nd April.
If you will not be training at Granville, please let us know as soon as possible by email.
Training will return to Merrylands on Tuesday, 2nd October.
There will be no training sessions for any groups during the April School Holidays (16th to 27th April).
Senior, Age, Masters & Adult Squads
The Senior, Age, Masters & Adult Squads will take their annual training break from 16th April to the 6th May.
- Last Session: Thursday, 12th April
- Sessions Resume: Monday, 7th May
Novice, Junior & Development Squads
In addition to the April School Holidays, the Novice, Junior & Development Squads will take their annual training break during July.
- Last Session: Thursday, 28th June
- Sessions Resume: Monday, 30th July