Training moves to Granville Swimming Centre on Monday, 1st April.
We are currently working with Council to finalise lane space. At this stage there are no changes planned to the current schedule - apart from no training sessions on Saturday mornings.
All swimmers who will continue to train in April are asked to complete the Training Enrolment Form by Monday, 18th March so that we can determine at what time sessions will be held. Swimmers who complete their enrolment forms by this date will receive a $5 credit* per swimmer that can be used on purchases from the Squad Shop.
Session times may change based on the number of enrolments received. Sessions will require a minimum of 4 enrolments to go ahead. The final training times for each group will be published on the Training Schedule.
If you will not be training at Granville, please let us know as soon as possible by email.
Sessions are scheduled to return to Merrylands in October.
About Granville Swimming Centre
- Heated 50m pool, with anti-wave lane ropes
- Modern facility, redeveloped in 2005
- 10 minute drive from Merrylands Swimming Centre - directions
- Free parking in Enid Avenue and behind the pool in Diamond Avenue
- Located right beside Granville Railway Station and Bus Interchange
- Indoor cafe
- Covered spectator seating
- Covered areas for stretching and warm-ups
- Operated by Cumberland Council - same pool entry fees as Merrylands
Granville Swimming Centre is located next to the Granville Railway Station and Bus Interchange. If you are travelling by car, consider car-pooling with other swimmers in your training group as an option for travel, for pick up and/or drop off, but remember, children under the age of 15 require a parent or guardian at the pool at all times.
* The $5 credit will only apply to swimmers who do not have a current outstanding balance, don't make a change to their enrolment after completing the form, and pay their April fees by Sunday 7th April.