The wait is over! Training is back at Merrylands Swimming Centre from Monday 18th October.
What do you need to do?
All swimmers must complete new enrolment forms and their club membership before they can attend training. The steps to follow are detailed below.
Please note, that under the current Public Health Orders, there are restrictions on who can attend Public Swimming Centres. More information and details on how this affects us is available here.
Members must submit a copy of their COVID-19 Digital Certificate (PDF) or medical exemption during their membership application. Children under 16 years of age who are not vaccinated, must submit their accompanying household member's certificate or medical exemption.
Changes this season
- New COVID-19 Conditions for entry to the pool and for training
- New Membership Categories and prices, resulting in lower membership fees for many swimmers. You can now choose to join as a Recreational Swimmer if you don't swim Club Races, or a Club Swimmer if you don't swim at external swimming meets. Your membership can be upgraded at a later date if required.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate or Medical Exemption must be uploaded with your club membership application.
- A small increase in the cost of some sessions.
- No physical membership cards - you will need to download a copy of your membership card from Swim Central to show to Council Staff when requested.
- All people entering the swimming centre will be required to use the Service NSW QR code and show Council Staff proof of vaccination.
- Review the new COVID-19 Conditions
- Download your COVID-19 Digital Certificate (PDF) from Services Australia
- Complete your Club Membership renewal, including uploading your COVID-19 Digital Certificate
- Complete your Squad Enrolment
- Purchase your Squad Multi-Session Pass and any new equipment you need
- Download a copy of your Membership Card
Under the current COVID-19 restrictions we are required to limit the number of swimmers in a session, and maintain attendance records.
Swimmers will be booked into a session based on their enrolment. If you can't attend a session, you must cancel your booking through the booking system.
If you want to attend another session, it also must be booked through the booking system.
You will only be able to book into a session if there is space.
Active Kids Vouchers
Want to use an Active Kids Voucher to pay for your Squad Training? You can use an Active Kids Voucher to pay for up to $100 of your squad fees.
Voucher details can be entered when you complete your Squad Enrolment. See the Squad Fees page on the website for more details.