Training moves to Guildford Swimming Centre from Monday, 29th March, 2021.
Sessions will be held in the outdoor pool and are scheduled to return to Merrylands in October.
All swimmers who will continue to train from 29th March must complete the Training Enrolment Form before they commence training at Guildford
Session times may change based on the number of enrolments received. Sessions will require a minimum of 4 enrolments to go ahead. The training times for each group are published on the Training Schedule.
If you will not be training at Guildford, please let us know as soon as possible by email.
Training will continue through the Easter School Holidays (with the exception of Public Holidays). If you are going to be away, please complete the Training Break Form to advise when you will be away.
What is changing
- No Training Sessions on Saturday mornings due to pool availability
- Novice (1) sessions will start at 4:30pm instead of 5:15pm due to reduced lane space
- Beginner sessions will move from Saturday to Monday
What isn't changing
- Swimmers will continue to be booked into sessions, and must be cancelled through the booking system if you can't attend
- Squad Fees continue to be paid via a multi-session pass
- Pool Entry must be paid on entry to the centre
- You may be required to show your Club Membership Card when paying pool entry or topping up a Pool Entry Card
- Spectators must sign in at the pool entrance for contact tracing using the Service NSW App
Swimmers must ensure they collect their training equipment from Merrylands Swimming Centre after their last session this week.