Training returns to Merrylands Swimming Centre from Tuesday, 3rd October, 2023.
All swimmers must complete their club membership renewal and complete a new enrolment form.
Training will continue through the School Holidays (with the exception of the Public Holiday). If you are going to be away, please complete the Training Break Form to advise when you will be away.
Session times may change based on the number of enrolments received. Sessions require a minimum of 4 enrolments to go ahead. The current training times for each group are published on the Training Schedule page.
Changes this season
What isn't changing
- Swimmers must have renewed their club membership for the 2023/2024 season before commencing training.
- Swimmers will continue to be booked into sessions, and must be cancelled through the booking system if you can't attend.
- Squad Fees continue to be paid via a multi-session pass.
- Pool Entry must be paid on entry to the centre.
- You may be required to show your Club Membership Card when paying pool entry or topping up a Pool Entry Card.