Due to the Merrylands SwimFest this weekend, there will be no training sessions for the following groups on Saturday, 24th February:
- Junior Squad
- Development Squad
- Age Squad
- Senior Squad
For swimmers not participating in the meet, the following groups will run at their usual times:
- Novice Squad (9:15am to 10:00am)
- Adult & Masters Squads (10:00am to 11:00am)
- Teen Squad (10:00am to 11:00am)
Swimming Training for all afternoon squads has been cancelled for Tuesday, 23rd January, 2018. Tuesday morning squads are on as usual.
Peter and Alison are unable to attend due to a funeral.
Swimmers who usually attend training on a Tuesday afternoon may attend an alternate session:
- Novice, Junior or Development Squads: Monday, Wednesday or Thursday afternoon
- Age or Senior Squads: Tuesday morning or Wednesday afternoon
- Masters, Adult or Teen Squads: Tuesday morning or Wednesday afternoon
If you would like to attend an alternate session, please email email@example.com to let us know which session you would like to attend.
Our last club races and training session for 2017 will be held on Saturday, 23rd December.
Club Races start at 7am as usual. All Squads will start at 9am on this date, and finish at 10:15am.
Training will resume on Tuesday, 2nd January, with Club Races resuming on Saturday, 6th January, 2018.
Our Christmas Party will be held on Saturday, 23rd December in conjunction with the Club Races from 7am. All squad members are encouraged to attend for the club races and novelty events. We would love to see you there. Enter online here.
Are going to be away at all in December or January?
If you will be away, then please email Peter with your last day of training and your first day back.
The Coaching Staff hope you have enjoyed the first few months of the Summer Season, have a Merry Christmas and keep training hard as school carnivals and the Merrylands SwimFest approach.
Peter, Alison, Sarah & Rachel
The following changes to training sessions will apply over the next week due to the NSW State Open Championships and Australian Masters Championships:
- Saturday, 4th March - All sessions start at 9:15am
- Wednesday, 8th March - No Senior or Age Squad - Novice and Junior Squad are on as usual
- Thursday, 9th March - No Morning Sessions - Afternoon sessions are on as usual. No Dry-land sessions.
- Saturday, 11th March - All sessions start at 9:15am